Wednesday, January 9

"Out With The Old, In With The New"

The Lifetime Hit Series "Dance Moms" takes a twist, for better or for worst?


So who all saw the Dance Moms episode last night? Now that was a crazy episode right!? Abby's infamous saying was "Everyone's Replaceable" and finally went through with it. Even though I agree with SOME of her mean comments because I feel they eventually build strength in the child, I do believe that she was very mean and nasty to Kelly and her children, Paige and Brooke.  And I'm not saying that the Dance Moms are never out of line because sometimes they are, but I agree with the stand they took against Abby. How much should you sacrifice for disrespect? It obviously came back and bit Abby right in the behind when one of her contestants', Hadley's, mom from "Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition" won first place in the group dance, while her newfound competition team came in second.  The only reason Abby received 1st in any category because of the magnificent talent of Sophia, or as Abby says "The new Maddie." That statement right there to me is childish, you do not call another child the new someone else. Sophia is Sophia and Maddie is Maddie; both beautiful dancers, two different girls. And Abby soon found out that these new moms were no better than the last. The grass isn't always greener on the other side Abby...

These new girls are definitely amazing dancers, but I can attest that I watched the show because of the old dance moms and girls; they made that show, Abby was just the topping to everything. But I still love the show and will continue to watch it. Check me out next week for my take on the next episode!

-NF
Peace. Love. Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment