Thursday, January 17

Choreography To Tamar Braxton's "Love & War"

"Love & War" by Tamar Braxton has officially become my favorite song!  The music, the lyrics, her voice; it all just makes my heart sink!  Something of course that I would love even better is emotion filled choreography to this song.  I came across a few videos that I thought portrayed her song the best and had me say "YESSSSSSS" after they finished dancing lol. Check them out below!

This choreography is done by ATL's own Kiki Ely.  I love the fact that they dancing from their hearts and truly feeling the song! They are expressing her lyrics through movements and making the audience engage in their performance. It gives me chills! What do you all think?

Tamar shot her music video to this song on Thursday, January 3, 2013.  Can't wait to see her finishing product!

No comments:

Post a Comment