Sunday, January 13

BET Honors 2013

There are many entertainers who never use background dancers because they don't need them.  And some use them just to spice up their performance. Not necessary but definitely a great asset.

Last night, I got the chance to go to the BET Honors 2013 at the Warner Theatre in Washington, DC. It was BEAUTIFUL! The performances and honorees were amazing and I was so happy to be present in that moment. However, because I am a dancer, of course my eyes went straight to the dancers when they performed with Alicia Keys and Brandy.

The outstanding Anthony Burrell performed with Brandy (according to her Instagram). And five dynamic dancers performed with Alicia. Both selections were slow tempo and allowed the dancers to feel the music and the choreography. They gave me intriguing emotion and it was lovely! Just the icing on top of my night. Can't wait to see it air on BET on February 11, 2013 at 9:00pm!






-NF
Peace. Love. Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment